Where atlas-0.xml map file?

Hello!

I have a problem with understanding - in which file is containing xml map for atlas-0.tex.

For example. Wendy from original Don't Starve have this .tex with following arrangement of animations:

FdoHP2w_yO8.jpgBut Elli from Steam Workshop has this:

kx7m5pAdHP4.jpg

Different arrangements!

But where situated xml file with coordinates?

There is no xml atlas file. This is a texture atlas, but a more "advanced" kind of atlas if compared to the likes of inventoryimages.tex.

The atlas data is within the build.bin file. If you find a character mod with a different atlas-0.tex layout, this means is uses a custom build.bin made with Spriter.

The default layout is found in the official sample character mod. There is also an extended sample character mod which features more textures, but requires you to install the Mod Tools.

On a side note, what do I get if I can guess your mods theme? :p

I've tried to exract build.bin with krane.exe. But nothing happens

E:\Programming\Don't Starve Kit\ktools-4.1.2>krane.exe wilson\build.bin wilson\hh\Loading build from `wilson\build.bin'...Loading atlas from `wilson\atlas-0.tex'...ERROR: No animation found in the input files.

What I'm doing wrong?

I don't see anim.bin file for characters... Where are they?

update

seems like I found this file for most of characters in \data\anim\player_one_man_band.zip

update

I have this and I have no idea why they have 3 or more hands? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

H_a-IdJm9Mg.jpg

Please help with third hand) I have no idea why...

update

How to compile sprite project to:

• atlas-0.tex
  • build.bin
  • anim.bin

?

update

I find out how do it.

I downloaded from Steam Don't Starve Mod Tools, which contains \SteamApps\common\Don't Starve Mod Tools\mod_tools\scml.exe. I run CMD.exe with scml.exe "input_sprite_project_file" "output_folder_for_zip"

Thanks a lot for everyone!

Archived