MOD IDEYAS

PROAUZTIN

If you are any bit like me you can't encode and paint anything for a mod.

This forum is for those who can't so this is for people with extreme encoding and graphic Intel who have no clue what to do and others who have a vision but can't put it in action we put this forum up and we have visionaries working along side those with the skills to set these visions in motion.

Together we move Mountains. 

By the way I will next check this forum tomorrow so if this by any way spikes by a bunch of people I will be afk :( see any of you people next time

By the way I will next check this forum tomorrow so if this by any way spikes by a bunch of people I will be afk :( see any of you people next time

that is not it I was saying that people who are very creative but can't work on mods because of the hardness and intellect required such as if a great mod maker has no inspiration they can work and collaborate with people who can not reach the requirements of the intellect such as me and other people it is basically a collab except there is one person getting the scripts and animations up and running while the other person serves as inspirational advice the way some may view it is as a mutual benefit

that is not it I was saying that people who are very creative but can't work on mods because of the hardness and intellect required such as if a great mod maker has no inspiration they can work and collaborate with people who can not reach the requirements of the intellect such as me and other people it is basically a collab except there is one person getting the scripts and animations up and running while the other person serves as inspirational advice the way some may view it is as a mutual benefit

So you have an idea for a mod, and you want to do the balancing and quotes (and maybe art? idk) but need a partner for the coding matters?

Post your idea, in as clear structure as possible (and please punctuation), then maybe someone will be interested.

any how i have an idea for a big mod in witch it adds a charterer that turns into a werewolf on full moon in witch he gets 3x damage and takes 1/2 damage but loses 2.5x more hunger on full moons and i would like him to have base traits of health:125  Hunger:150 Sanity:75 

But i would like his sanity to go down faster than normal being the fact of him being a werewolf he also shouldn't be able to die by the darkness if that can be canceled out but this is just my idea for that person who is interested in it

Archived