Some new Keyboard Functions esp "SHIFT"!!!

I want to adjust the amount of any item on given stack by shift button. For example i need 12 on sth and i dont want to carry 20 of it.

Also i dont want to "drag and drop" thing for everything for example it would be nice if i just hover on food and by ctrl and mouse left click and i can directly send it to opened window such as chests, crock pot etc.

I want to adjust the amount of any item on given stack by shift button. For example i need 12 on sth and i dont want to carry 20 of it.

Also i dont want to "drag and drop" thing for everything for example it would be nice if i just hover on food and by ctrl and mouse left click and i can directly send it to opened window such as chests, crock pot etc.

While i do agree that we should be able to use some alternate key in conjunction with a click to send items from our inventory to a chest, the other function you mentioned already exists. By holding "CTRL" on your keyboard and clicking an item in your inventory, it changes the amount of the item you are holding. This way, you can drop just 1 of any item, or 5, or whatever you want.

Agree with this one, but not with CTRL. It is currently used for separating stacked items by half, and to place stacked items by 1 piece/click, which is what you wish to do for your first part, as explained by genocide above.

Shft-RMB to place things into Chests/Bags-on-the-floor, when you are right next to them for interaction, maybe?

Edit - Also, SHIFT-LMB currently forces you to examine things in the world.