Edit World Icons

Does anyone know of a webpage that shows what all the icons in Edit World represent?  I recognize a lot of them, but a few are still a mystery as I am a novice.

I'm hosting my own server, but would like to set everything up to my liking, and don't recognize a few in the list.

1) What do the black icons below the rocks and boulders represent.  One I think is comets.  Not sure what the scorched one is.

2) Does the red mushroom icon represent just red mushrooms or all mushrooms?

3) After the beefalos what are the next 2 icons before the penguin icon?

4) Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael

1.) The meteor one is how common meteors are. The scorch mark is the size of the meteor area (like the area where meteors are)

2.) Generally all mushrooms.

3.) The beefalo icon is how common beefalos are and the one with their red behind is how often they will mate.

4.) No problem :)

Picture 1 is the amount of footprints that appear on the ground to track (ie. the how often you can find koalefant, ewecus or vwarg)

Picture 2 is the chance to which the footprints direct you to the koalefant or other enemies. (ie. the likely hood of having only koalefants or getting a higher chance at finding a vwarg)

Picture 3 is the consistency that meteors fall from the sky (at least I'm pretty sure, I haven't played with this option much yet)

Picture 4 I believe is the amount of locations where meteors fall on the map (makes the most sense)

Archived