The game is constantly evolving so the latest information trumps old information. I'd say Kelfried & Oden is the current name for K&O as per the game in its current state.

post-240747-0-71220300-1419309938_thumb.

That doesn't mean it will be the final name for K&O, but it is what it is right now in Early Access.

The game is constantly evolving so the latest information trumps old information. I'd say Kelfried & Oden is the current name for K&O as per the game in its current state.

That doesn't mean it will be the final name for K&O, but it is what it is right now in Early Access.

I hope so. Or at least when the game is finally released, we'll be able to explore more of the Game's Backstory more. This is a backstory that's truly damn intrigued. I mean, we got a lot of bits and pieces of the World of Invisible Inc. It's 2074, No more governments, just major corporations, Corporate Exclusivity Zones... Why must these games have such so much interesting backstories that we only get these little pieces to try to piece together a giant picture?

Archived