Manual mod check option + delete mod option

So just by joining 2 modded servers i have downloaded tons of mods. I don't have anything against it, everyone has it's own style of playing. But one thing is annoying with mods. I mean mod list. Each time I open it I must wait for them to be verified and downloaded each time. This is kinda annoying when I want to check what mods I got or just run one or two mods.

My solution is to just make it all manual. Add buttons to refresh mods list and check for updates. Also a "remove mod" button would be also helpful. Right now I have out-of-date more DST characters which got another actual version and the only way i can remove it is by going straight to game files and remove mods files.

This would be also applied to normal DS.

Yet this is quite annoying that I have to wait for each mod to be verified and downloaded/removed each time i open mods list.
Unfortunately this is a limitation of the Steam Workshop API. There's a highly-anticipated update to the API in the hopefully near future that will allow it to do actual diffs (see what's new) and just download that, but this is how it has to work, for now. 

Archived