[General] - Cant click in Play button

Gafuone

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Issue Title: Cant click in Play button

Issue Description: I´ve bought the DST Frontier pack. I gave the bonus code to a friend. My friend can play but when I open the client, I only can click in Check it out. I can`t click in any button.

Can someone help me?

Thanks.

Steps to Reproduce: I only opened the game and tryed to play.

@Gafuone, So you see all the other buttons, but they aren't clickable? A screenshot might help.

When I do a screenshot the cursor doesn´t apear, but in the first photo, it is in the Chek it Out button, and in the second one, it is in the Play button, but you can see that the button doesn´t change.

1_zps72d134aa.png

2_zpsbfef5727.png

@Gafuone, So you see all the other buttons, but they aren't clickable? A screenshot might help.

When I do a screenshot the cursor doesn´t appear, but in the first photo, it is in the Chek it Out button, and in the second one, it is in the Play button, but you can see that the button doesn´t change.

1_zps72d134aa.png

2_zpsbfef5727.png

@Gafuone, That's really weird... Hopefully a dev will have an idea why this is occurring, but meanwhile you could try playing with the display settings by editing Documents/Klei/DoNotStarveTogether/settings.ini, to see if maybe setting it to windowed or a different resolution gets it working. 

Archived