I don't have this through steam...

I don't have Don't Starve through Steam, is there a way to change it to the steam version? I would like Don't Starve Together but on steam the most cost friendly part includes what I already have. Will I get Don't Starve Together automatically on my copy of Don't Starve anyway? Or is it an only through Steam thing? 

you have the drm free version right?

I know getting a steam key for don't starve from humble bundle will let you get the drm free version afterwards, I'm not sure, however, if it works the other way.

Try finding your key that you got in the email, and using it as a steam key, post results so I know if this is good advice.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Ok. This might be helpful. http://support.kleientertainment.com/customer/portal/articles/1126147-how-keys-work-humble-store-

DST won't be bought via Humble Bundle or any other means besides Steam because from what I remember hearing once, it was that it couldn't be ran without a Steam account. But you can still input keys via Steam.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Ok. This might be helpful. http://support.kleientertainment.com/customer/portal/articles/1126147-how-keys-work-humble-store-

DST won't be bought via Humble Bundle or any other means besides Steam because from what I remember hearing once, it was that it couldn't be ran without a Steam account. But you can still input keys via Steam.

This is right, there are plans for a drm-free version in the future, but not the near future.

It depends too heavily on steam to make it drm-free right now though.

Archived