Regarding Maps

Although random generated maps are awesome, its very hard to locate everyone on the map. You can only see so far before your friends disapear and suddenly a rescue squad have to find them. There are only a few landmarks you can really use because everything is so common. The portal, the base and maybe sometimes areas where enemies are.

What changes i would like to see:

1. Make the map show your friends at all times because it can be very difficult to find them

2. Also able to draw on the map for everyone to see what your friends are pointing at, meeting at etc.

Thank you for reading my post. :joyous:

I think this has already been discussed before, but I'm not sure.

I do find the fact that it's very hard to find new people, or stray very far without loosing every one very annoying. I had built my base at the portal just so newcomers wouldn't have to wander around for days just to find my base. 

It would be cool to draw on the map to mark where specific items or places are (i.e. beafalo). Perhaps there could be a craftable item that acts as a beacon, showing your location to others on the map.

Archived