Bug- I can't get beard hair :(

I wanted to make a meat effigy so I stacked up a ton of rabbits, went insane(was at 29) and was going to kill them but they didn't turn evil........ I could see them with black fur on the ground running around but the ones i already had didn't turn. I made new traps and caught more but when i picked up the trap it was a normal rabbit again........................   :frown-new:

@Phazed, Rabbits had to be rewritten for multiplayer, and part of that messed up a few behaviors. Rabbits in inventory are always rabbits (they never transform), and rabbits in the world transform when you become crazy, rather than when you get to 40 sanity. It's a parity bug that should be fixed eventually. 

Anyone knows when this will be fix cause i really want a meat effigy cause i dont want to die and lose the world when my friends aren't online

Anyone knows when this will be fix cause i really want a meat effigy cause i dont want to die and lose the world when my friends aren't online

Well, the only fix I can think of is spawning it in. But that involves cheating. I think the best solutions are to either hunt beardlings or capture and then keep killing beardlings for bead hair. I used beardlings as a way to get Nightmare Fuel in one of my worlds once before.

Archived