Together Forever vs. Default preset

Hey there!

My friends and I have been playing DST until ~ day 50 when we started asking ourselves what we should/could do now... We built a decent base camp and we also crafted roughly 80% of all craftable items. So we started to look out for teleportato/Wooden thing but quickly noticed, that this does not seem to be available (,yet?).

So I started to search in the forum for more information and I stumbled over a post that described, that you could actually get a teleportato if you create a server using the Default preset instead of Together forever.

My question now: What is the difference between those two presets?

Thanks in advance for your answers! :-)

Hey there!

My friends and I have been playing DST until ~ day 50 when we started asking ourselves what we should/could do now... We built a decent base camp and we also crafted roughly 80% of all craftable items. So we started to look out for teleportato/Wooden thing but quickly noticed, that this does not seem to be available (,yet?).

So I started to search in the forum for more information and I stumbled over a post that described, that you could actually get a teleportato if you create a server using the Default preset instead of Together forever.

My question now: What is the difference between those two presets?

Thanks in advance for your answers! :-)

That's the main difference - chest pieces will spawn in default. I'm pretty sure you can't actually use the teleportato (and it might even crash the server if you try), so that's probably why Default isn't default.

Archived