Reviving Knocked Out, Hacked Drones

I'm not sure if this is intended.

Step 1: Disable a drone.  This can be the forced reboot after they've been hacked or an EMP.

Step 2: Hack the drone with a Burster Chip

Step 3: Revive the drone.  I used a Defib Lance.  I have not tried with a Med Gel

The Drone immediately completes its reboot cycle and becomes available for your use.

then whats an EMP really do in real life 

:/

You forcing me to make diving in articles about physics and cardiology, well done sir!  :fatigue:

you sure that there no possible way to recharge drones with defibrillator? maybe that's how Sankaku engineers designed it, to speed machine activation time by military medic gadget

You forcing me to make diving in articles about physics and cardiology, well done sir!  :fatigue:

you sure that there no possible way to recharge drones with defibrillator? maybe that's how Sankaku engineers designed it, to speed machine activation time by military medic gadget

well i did my research before commenting on your comment credits to wikipedia  :victorious:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_pulse

if they (Sankaku Engineers Designed it) they might actually have auto repair on their bodies (except camera drone). since EMP damaged the inside of the bot "Thats what wikipedia said"

I don't meant autorepair, but socket to connect additional power source, like defibrillator, in case of emergency (only as a catalyst of course, to ionise huge bowl of nightmare fuel and make it glow through Akuma's back door)

Archived