Feeding Bird with Frut/Begetable necessary change

Hello,

I am in my 137th day now and cuz of "Krampus" i started farming. Anyway, When we feed the bird with any fruit, it gives back the same fruit's/vegatable's seed with the amount of 1-3. This "1" part, in my opinion so useless and wasteful sometimes you lost both time then the fruit also till you grow it up again. So it must be changed to 2-3 definitely. 1 is waste of time so i started not to use bird feeding.

To People who say, "this makes farming more op, without no manure etc"

My Reply; "How can u say "without manure" seriously. U firstly spend 2-6 manure to build your farm plots, then to maintain it you have to give manure for every few days later. It is not free. What you are saying is seriously pointless."

Edited by SeriMert

It's not like it's a struggle to find the resources to grow crops once you have your plots up and running, seeds are abundant. The birds are just a nice added bonus, and aren't necessary for having a thriving food supply, so I don't think it's necessary to make it even easier to obtain a larger number of seeds. Plus the worst case scenario at the moment is getting one seed from one plant, so it's not exactly a loss.

This "1" part, in my opinion so useless and wasteful sometimes you lost both time then the fruit also till you grow it up again. So it must be changed to 2-3 definitely. 1 is waste of time so i started not to use bird feeding.

So is gambling, but people still do it anyway. I have 3 Turbo Farm Plots near my bird cage. I grow and then feed the bird all 3 dragonfruit I grow there, he spits out anywhere from 3-9 dragonfruits seeds. Wash, rinse, repeat... and in 8-10 game days I have almost a full 40 stack of dragonfruit seeds.

IMHO, this is overpowdered, because right now players are planting and harvest dragonfruits and eggplants, then churning out stomach-filling recipes, like dragonfruit pie and stuffed eggplant. I would like to see this a more of a gamble, with it being that whenever you feed your bird it drops 0-4 seeds, with 0 seeds 25% of the time, 1-3 seeds 65% of the time, and 4 seeds 10% of the time. Why 0 seeds? Because that will NEVER kill you and it should be a 1-in-4 risk. I mean, over time you'll still get more seeds than you lose.

So yeah, if you don't want to feed the bird right now... your loss. The bird keeps paying out in a good number of seeds for me.

To People who say, "this makes farming more op, without no manure etc"

My Reply; "How can u say "without manure" seriously. U firstly spend 2-6 manure to build your farm plots, then to maintain it you have to give manure for every few days later. It is not free. What you are saying is seriously pointless."

Manure for building the farm fields, while tedious to collect, is a small hurdle. I collected enough for 1, then I expanded to 3... then I got bored and made 6 more off to the side... for fun (I haven't even bothered harvesting them...). Of course when I say gardens I'm referring to the Turbo Farm Plot. Crops grow there fast, even without manure.

Having studied the whole change, namely that you no longer need to refresh a farm plot with manure between plantings... wow... my concerns of the farm plots evaporated. I mean, you just plant dragonfruit seeds, run off to do whatever, come back in about 3 minutes, harvest the dragonfruit, feed the bird the dragonfruit, collect 3-9 dragonfruit seeds, plant 3 of them in the gardens, ect. I don't have to worry about manure... so it's easy to grow crops now.

While it was an annoyance before having to use manure I think it slowed down farming, as you needed manure to grow them. I admit, I haven't tried using manure to speed up growing since the update, so I'm not sure... is that still an option or was it removed> I kept asking for manure speed-farming to be removed so I'm hopeful.

Yeah

To make farming even more overpowered..

It either will be 1-3 ( I think it should be changed to 1-2,as its really rare that you get only one from your harvest),or be like 3,but REQUIRE manure.

Lets face it,youre getting free fruit for no manure.Abused easily.

Wait... are you talking about fruit/vegetables collected from the farm plot on harvest? The topic of this thread has to do with the number of seeds dropped by the bird after it eats a fruit/vegetable. As a historical note, farm plots used to grow multiple fruits/vegetables, but that was deemed too powerful so it was changed to one per plot.

It's not like it's a struggle to find the resources to grow crops once you have your plots up and running, seeds are abundant. The birds are just a nice added bonus, and aren't necessary for having a thriving food supply, so I don't think it's necessary to make it even easier to obtain a larger number of seeds. Plus the worst case scenario at the moment is getting one seed from one plant, so it's not exactly a loss.

Yeah... I have a crazy amount of normal seeds too... three stacks of 40 seeds. Although compared to collecting/growing dragonfruit... well they don't stack up so I'll probably stop growing them and just grow dragonfruit. And yes 1 seed from the bird isn't a loss, it's the "price of doing business" with a bird. :)