[Suggestion] Map vision on no PVP should be shared

Well in that case others will just search for base and will not figure it out how the game works. Also it will be bad if someone just builds private base behind all group which new comers will simply destroy it. I strongly disagree against idea of visible map. Its like cheating, so just use your navigation ;)

Well in that case others will just search for base and will not figure it out how the game works. Also it will be bad if someone just builds private base behind all group which new comers will simply destroy it. I strongly disagree against idea of visible map. Its like cheating, so just use your navigation ;)

Well map wise, they were thinking of things like a Map you craft with your map (which puts your map on it), so you'd have to physically give to the person, I assume. Or a map table like a structure (table or something), so when someone goes there they can see it. But they have to be given or find the structure, I imagine. I don't think they intend to make it so you log on a map and have the whole map visible.

But I totally get what you mean, and with griefers/trolls especially them going on and destroying every base they see or burning everything nearby would totally happen. Which I'm glad they are not thinking about doing that. And frankly, I will never understand why people do that, the host can simply respawn things in again, including structures. I see no satisfaction from destroying things. If people wanted to do that, they can make their own server and spawn in any item they want to demolish and have at it, constantly. *shrug*

Archived