Please add the option to buy two DST keys for a friend!

Is there any chance Klei could add to their website the option to buy just two DST keys which can be gifted (even if its just a single gift which one friend can redeem and then forward the second)?

I told my friends I would get somd DST keys as part of their xmas presents but it kinda kills the magic if they have to buy it themselves and i owe them for it lol.

Agreed, I was under the impression that we'd be able to buy the frontier pack for $5 even if we already had DST and just gift the two keys. But we can't even buy it for $20 and gift the two keys...

I really wanted to buy it for some friends so I'd have more people to play with, but none of them want it badly enough to buy it themselves and deal with the hassle of working out some way for me to pay them back. Not to mention most of my friends that own the base game can't get the bundle to actually show up as $5 for them either way...

Seems kind of silly that I could have received my two DST keys from signing up for the beta, then just waited til the frontier pack became available, bought it for $5, gifted the extra copy to a friend, and then given the two other keys to friends, and I'd have twice as many friends to play with...

That kinda defeats the purpose of the Frontier Pack being a different price for people who don't own DS, doesn't it?

Why? My friends all own vanilla anyway so I dont even want more copies of that. Plus even if I did gift DST to people who dont own vanilla, they would lose access once the beta ends.

Archived