Can't buy DST because I already got it and have DS.

Hello there, I tried to buy a Frontier pack, only for the 2 keys so i can play with some friends, but I already have DS, RoG and DST, so the store doesn't let me buy it, any fix?

Same, friend also has the same. Probably should have re-named, or gotten a new id on steam the Early Access release. I saw a similar problem like this with Battleblock Theater's beta. They ended up just giving all the testers the game.

Yeah, this is a steam "thing". They don't like selling people games they already own apparently, I've tried this with other games that I have, but they wouldn't let me buy it either. Maybe you can contact steam's support?

Your account already owns some of the above items, so you can’t purchase them again. You can purchase these items as a gift or adjust the contents of your cart to continue.

Edit: See Nimh's post below.

Still wish I could of bought my second copy of Dishonored though!! *walks off mumbling about steam* *grumble grumble* lol

Archived