Maxwell the Director Problem

So for those of you who have played the world Maxwell the Director I have a question. So I spawned in as Willow, but there is an area where Willow's spawn in, but can't get out. Well I would love to play in this world, but I am now dead and can't get to the real level. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to change my character or something.

So for those of you who have played the world Maxwell the Director I have a question. So I spawned in as Willow, but there is an area where Willow's spawn in, but can't get out. Well I would love to play in this world, but I am now dead and can't get to the real level. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to change my character or something.

In-game, everybody hates Willow, including rezecib, the creator of Maxwell the Director.

Anybody who says that their favorite character is Willow because of her stats/perks is misinformed and/or does not play Don't Starve at all.

In-game, everybody hates Willow, including rezecib, the creator of Maxwell the Director.

Anybody who says that their favorite character is Willow because of her stats/perks is misinformed and/or does not play Don't Starve at all.

Rude.

Though granted I like her as a character and play her more for that reason than anything else.

Willow can be used a griefing character, that's why many people don't like her. Don't know of any possible way to fix it either.

In-game, everybody hates Willow, including rezecib, the creator of Maxwell the Director. Anybody who says that their favorite character is Willow because of her stats/perks is misinformed and/or does not play Don't Starve at all.

That's an opinion right there. A rude on by that.

@Quaper, I did manage to find a way to change characters after the :Remove() method broke, but it's a little messy (the person who's changing gets stuck on a black screen they have to alt+f4 out of, but when they reconnect they're back to character select). But if you really want to play Willow on DM, you can be voted in (someone needs to type !votein Quaper, then enough people need to type !yes), or I can pull you in manually if I'm there. 

Edit: For those curious about the character change method:

local player = c_find('willow') DeleteUserSession(player) player:Remove()

I think there's a third command I can do to fix the black screen, but I haven't figured it out yet.

Rude.

Though granted I like her as a character and play her more for that reason than anything else.

Rude but true. Usually, I only play her for that reason too. Such a great character but ruined by imbalance.

Willow can be used a griefing character, that's why many people don't like her. Don't know of any possible way to fix it either.

That's an opinion right there. A rude on by that.

Why does everybody take everything literally? By everybody, I meant most people, which makes my statement very similar to yours.

Archived