Is that possible to left the game without kick my connected friends out?

Currently if I want to quit the game, it only have an option "disconnect" which also drop all connected users from the game since I host the server.

But I'm wondering is that possible to left the server open, while my charter left the game safely?

e.g. I opened the game and my friends joined my game, but after a while I have to go to somewhere else, but my friend want to keep playing. While I cannot left the game going since my charter in game will die if I just left my computer alone.

I heard about "offline" mode, is that related to my question?

I heard about "offline" mode, is that related to my question?
No. Offline mode is if you want to play on the same wifi network or something like that, without having the wifi actually connected to the internet.

There's no way to do what you want exactly now, but you can use c_godmode() on the console to toggle god mode on and off as you leave/come back (so you can leave you character there without worrying about it dying).

Sometime (soon?) in the future there will be an AFK command that essentially does this for you. 

Archived