Bees vs Bufalos

antso

Anyone else but me that tries using bee mines against buffalos?

I used around 5-6 beemines, and boom had 40+ meat.

First i killed one myself, fed my pigs, made them take out some spiders, and then made sure the pigs died. Got the silk, made around 5-6 bugnet, went to catch my bees and made the beemines.

Made it further up in the savannah land, and found alot of befallos, put all the mines, attacked one - and boom around about half the bees were dead and all bufallos were dead.

EPIC FIGHT! :D Same with those hounds coming to my base, though my forest palisade doesnt seem to work /: i want a real wall.

I wonder if this could be used against the pig king too, since buffallos do not respawn so far as i know.

Also got bored and ended my game by destroying most of my stuff getting me over 4000 research points for future updates :) Wish you could make giant bee cubes or something or get ant hills :D

I LOVE THIS GAME SO MUCH <33333333333333333333333333 AND THE COMMUNITY HERE! <3

Cheers!

Antso

ps: what a crappy first post ^^ time for improvement :)

Welcome to the forum Antso.

Bee mines truly are a great weapon, they make short work of nearly everything. They can not be used against the pig king though, he can not be hurt by anything. Beefalo do indeed not respawn, so they can go extinct. Ants would be a fun idea, though I am partial to the idea since I love bugs in general:p

Also not a crappy first post at all, have fun here.

Welcome to the forum Antso.

Bee mines truly are a great weapon, they make short work of nearly everything. They can not be used against the pig king though, he can not be hurt by anything. Beefalo do indeed not respawn, so they can go extinct. Ants would be a fun idea, though I am partial to the idea since I love bugs in general:p

Also not a crappy first post at all, have fun here.

Thank you sir :)

And I´m too obsessed with bugs! :D

I meant when i said the pig king, his pigs, sorry -- but having your own base with pigs, and instead of losing those pigs over and over and they eating the meat sometimes before you can snatch it, bee mines could be great for that I thought.

When I play this game i keep wanting long term solutions, but sometimes have to go for short term ones before i can organize or move to a better place. The Perfect Place.

But losing PERMANENTLY beefalos is very bad, same with the never ending fear and knowing that flint and rocks will run out. Flint can be replaced with gold nuggets most of the time though. :) Luckily

But now we get that spider queen bug added finally Could be fun that vs a beefalo

Bee mines can be used against basically everything, so you could always make some minefields and see what happens. The perfect place should be interesting to find with the upcoming update, since it has a preview of the eventual map generation tool (and many spiders of course). I am not a big fan of resources running out either, but who knows, we might get baby beefalo someday in the future.

I would suggest keeping some mines in stock for the spider queen, it/she looks nasty:p

Bee mines can be used against basically everything, so you could always make some minefields and see what happens. The perfect place should be interesting to find with the upcoming update, since it has a preview of the eventual map generation tool (and many spiders of course). I am not a big fan of resources running out either, but who knows, we might get baby beefalo someday in the future.

I would suggest keeping some mines in stock for the spider queen, it/she looks nasty:p

TOTALLY!! :DD haha!