First mod - error with change of build ?

Simsure

Hello, then realizing the minimum of programming I wanted to try to make a mod , I tried to make an animal , I created the brain and everything else and it works , I was trying to implement the change of fur when winter comes as with rabbits , I opened their code to look for what he did change happen I took the codes that seemed essential and I put them in my animal , and the code you can see below ( only the part that changes the hair) , but when I start Don't Starve, closes without any error message .

Can you give me a hand?
thanks

sorry for my english

The rest of the code works I have already tested , this is when I added that began on crash

local assets={Asset("ANIM", "anim/test_build.zip"),Asset("ANIM", "anim/test_winter_build.zip"),Asset("SOUND", "sound/test.fsb"),}local function DonWinterFur(inst) inst.AnimState:SetBuild("test_winter_build") end local function BecomeNormal(inst) inst.AnimState:SetBuild("test_build") end local function BecomeWinter(inst) if not GetSeasonManager() or GetSeasonManager():IsSummer() then BecomeNormal(inst) else DonWinterFur(inst) end end

Archived