[Graphics] - Hologram use 'throw' icon for 'charge'

Bug Submission:

Category: Graphics
Platform: PC
Issue Title: Hologram projector use 'throw' icon for 'charge'
Issue Description: Not a big deal, but can misguide a bit:

2014-12-10_00010.jpg

Steps to Reproduce: pic included

P.S. 'Charge device'  looks little strange with stims (but why not, obviously it increase work of some fermenting nano-robots or something like that)

I'd like to add that when this happened to me, I couldn't deploy it. The arc for throwing it didn't appear either. It happened during the final mission just as I'd KO'ed a guard and had him pinned. Moving 1 square away from the guard didn't help. Didn't matter where I was aiming. I was standing near a null drone if that matters, and had the item equipped on Internationale.

I can't remember for sure, but I think I tried aiming the thing again later in the same mission, and it worked. The cross-hair icon was gone too.

I'd like to add that when this happened to me, I couldn't deploy it. The arc for throwing it didn't appear either. It happened during the final mission just as I'd KO'ed a guard and had him pinned. Moving 1 square away from the guard didn't help. Didn't matter where I was aiming. I was standing near a null drone if that matters, and had the item equipped on Internationale.

I can't remember for sure, but I think I tried aiming the thing again later in the same mission, and it worked. The cross-hair icon was gone too.

You can't throw grenades after using an attack move like a KO because you've already used up your single attack move. Throwing a grenade counts as using an attack move.

You can't throw grenades after using an attack move like a KO because you've already used up your single attack move. Throwing a grenade counts as using an attack move.

I didn't know that. But I'm surprised that the holo-cover counts as a grenade.

Archived