[General] - account verifying

TheShaddes11

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Issue Title: account verifying

Issue Description: when i try to make an online account i need to verify it but when i try to do that an error message comes up that says:

Invalid Verification

Oops, it looks like the link you used to get here was invalid.

Please close this window and re-launch Don't Starve Together to start the account registration process again.

Pleas help me with this!

Steps to Reproduce: i was creating an online account

• Developer

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Issue Title: account verifying

Issue Description: when i try to make an online account i need to verify it but when i try to do that an error message comes up that says:

Invalid Verification

Oops, it looks like the link you used to get here was invalid.

Please close this window and re-launch Don't Starve Together to start the account registration process again.

Pleas help me with this!

Steps to Reproduce: i was creating an online account

Could you please send me the link it's sending you to?

Please send it via forum private message.

• Developer

TheShaddes11 , to be able to send private messages you need more than 5 posts. After the 5 posts you will be able to edit your profile and use private messages.

Woops! I learn something every day :-)

Please email the link, with reference to this forum post to:

support@kleientertainment.com

• Developer

when i tried to create a account the web page don't open =s

please help me

Try again today, we no longer open the web page externally, it will open directly in Steam.

using the form at:

https://login.kleientertainment.com/Register

yields this error on chrome and FF:

Error

There was an error obtaining the response from the log-in server.

Is this a consistent error, or was it just for a window of down time? 

Please try again and report back.

• Developer

Hi MarkL, it's still happening and has been for about 30mins  (url is validated with the steam ticket/token)

nothing interesting about my network (no proxies etc)

That error you receive is directly on the web page?

• Developer

but it is as the "Re-send Account Activation E-mail" step

but it is at the "Re-send Account Activation E-mail" step

We just found a nasty bug overloading our servers, looks like it has just been fixed.

Give it another try now?

I have a problem
I have already verificated my acount yet it says I did not when I try to launch. But when I try to activate my acount it says I already did. I can not try again because I already gave this email and when I try again using this e mail it does not send me another verify message.

when I try using another email it says I cant because I already linked my account to an email

please help 

I'm having the same problem. When I start the game it doesn't recognise that I've registered an account - I can't register again with the same emil or otherwise. Any idea what's happening? I definately recieved the email and verified my account. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and have restarted my computer, all for nothing.

Hello

Yesterday, during falling of the server, I tried to confirm game through a mailbox but because of inaccessibility of the Klei server the letter didn't open.

Today, in attempt to come, writes that the mailbox isn't confirmed and at repeated activation writes "Error code E_EMAIL_IN_USE"

Help to resolve this problem

Archived