When I was breaking into a vault one time, I got a message saying that someone was already doing something with that vault, and this guy paid me 300 dollars not to touch it. I agreed and didn't try to steal it anyways because cultural artifacts only give you 300$ client invoice and I was scared what the mystery hacker would do if I broke our deal. However, I can guess that this guy is r4ttlesnake, he is the only character that we know of besides MONST3R that isn't part of invisible inc. and I doubt that MONST3R would hide his face, seeing as the agents do deals with him on a daily basis. Going of this, and the more common server hacking that r4ttlesnake has been doing for a while now, I assume that he is working against the corporations, but doesn't really care about what's going on with invisible inc.

When I was breaking into a vault one time, I got a message saying that someone was already doing something with that vault, and this guy paid me 300 dollars not to touch it. I agreed and didn't try to steal it anyways because cultural artifacts only give you 300$ client invoice and I was scared what the mystery hacker would do if I broke our deal. However, I can guess that this guy is r4ttlesnake, 

if he is r4ttlesnake where and when will he come as a character?

Archived