Five nights at klei enterteinment's pizza

AdamTheGamer

((a̶n̶y̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶w̶r̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶h̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶o̶l̶e̶p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶O̶P̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶?̶   What kind of budget does the pizzeria have in this universe?))

Edited by engiSonic

"If anyone had to do this, they may change their mind about bringing their kids here. I would think that's for the best, though." Florence said casually, lowering her eyes to the screen in her lap. "Because I'm having second thoughts about this place."

Ladies, your shift hs begun.

99% power, usage 1. 12 AM.

The pizzeria was founded by Klei entertainment, who, after making don't starve super sucessfull with Multiplayer, decided to expand beyond games. they decided (for some reason) to open a pizza resturant. 3 and a half years later, it's less popular than before, yet a great place for kids AND adults(ish).

Nonetheless, I've stated above the power level and the time. the time is obvious: 6AM it's bye bye shift is over time. the power will drain normally with 1% per time i narrate. anyone looking at the monitor when i narrate? another 1% down. Dorrs closed? another 1%. lights? -1%. so a maximum of 7 % power can be drained per narration. Remember, dialouge "in quote thingies" and out-of RP stupp (In parenthesies (Dunno if i spell that correctly))

Good luck.

Florence also looks down at the monitor, staring blankly at the animatronics. "Ooh." She leans the monitor to Eyris. "This one's my favorite." She points to WX-78. "He's cool, and I have to admit, I came here once or twice for birthdays. He used to scare me, though."