[Request] Update out-of-date script

Nillen

Hi there friends. I've been reading up on some tutorials for basic LUA scripting and I ran into some trouble with tables and all that, but obstacles are always overcome if you dedicate enough time to it, so I did. My current obstacle is harder though, and I'd like some help with it as I can't manage it alone at my current level of scripting. But I feel like receiving help with this will allow me to know what I was supposed to have changed and I will be able to actually get personal experience in scripting.

Here's my issue: I'm attempting to update this script which is out of date and I can't make it work even though it shouldn't be too big of a challenge. 

I have more scripts I'd like to update myself, but I think that if I can see how you changed this one I'll be able to understand what it is I need to do on other scripts. 

Thanks for your time :-)

4f29fe53c102f578de78fa5c0c60ac17.png

1e71ac512f463f58c4b282256cb84ada.png

Both "Backpack and Amulet" mods that are listed as up to date will upon loading UI cause the application to crash. 

I've tried all of them using both Standard and RoG without getting it to work. 

4f29fe53c102f578de78fa5c0c60ac17.png

1e71ac512f463f58c4b282256cb84ada.png

Both "Backpack and Amulet" mods that are listed as up to date will upon loading UI cause the application to crash. 

I've tried all of them using both Standard and RoG without getting it to work. 

There are several instances of the mod available through the steam workshop, so I subscribed to all and tested them all individually to no success. 

The solution has been found however, as I was browsing this website I found the same mod and it had information not posted on any of the steam workshop mod pages:

NOTE: This mod does not support the small texture option.

I'm going to investigate that the code since it's valid and see what I could have done better in my own scripting of the "amulet slot" mod that's out of date. 

Thanks for investing your time, sorry for wasting it! :)

Archived