Unlocking Character Troll?

It's the Archive versions, basically ALTs with different loadouts. Only Deckard and Internationale has this features.

well mine is decakard and banks who has this funny troll feature maybe the first 2 character's that you bring that will effect the credits. even tough i did managed to free internationale and i did skipped it so i don't know if internationale showup on the credits screen

well mine is decakard and banks who has this funny troll feature maybe the first 2 character's that you bring that will effect the credits. even tough i did managed to free internationale and i did skipped it so i don't know if internationale showup on the credits screen

You lost me there. What? The new update "Archive Ghosts" refers to the new Deckard and Internationale ALTs (alternates) you can unlock. I'm not sure about this whole "Banks troll thing" and "effected credits."

You lost me there. What? The new update "Archive Ghosts" refers to the new Deckard and Internationale ALTs (alternates) you can unlock. I'm not sure about this whole "Banks troll thing" and "effected credits."

never mind you're right i'm sorry about this whole mistake :hopelessness: . I tought that was a bug well i have seen his & her alternatives too, they are great looking 

Archived