[MOD IDEA] Doctor Who - "The Doctor" Character(s)

XargonWan

Hi there,

I had an idea about Doctor Who character in Don't Starve.

I resume you my idea:

- When he dies it regenerates, standing in place and gaining immortality for a minute (until regeneration golden light fades)

- When he regenerated he switch to the following Doctor: War, Ninth, Tenth, Eleven, Twelve.. So basically he has got 14 skins, and don't lose equip nor inventory on death.

- He starts with a sonic screwdriver that can be use instead of some reaginets (if it possible), doesn't work on wood things.

- He starts with the TARDIS nearby but when you use it you move in a random area in the map, or if this is too difficult it says that it's crashed and he is regenerating.

- He starts with the Time Lord Pocket Watch, and when used you will die (so it regenerates and it's useful to choose your favorite Doctor but beware: you're actually losing a life).

- Monster Aggro range is decreased a lot (or disabled)

- He cannot equip a Weapon (is it possible for a good gameplay?)

- He can use the screwdriver to stun the monsters for some seconds (except wooden ones)

- He runs faster than other characters

- The character appaerance should be like this: http://www.nerdist.com/2013/12/if-tim-burton-did-doctor-who/

I don't have the skills to do it so I propose it here hoping for a MOD.

What do you think?

Archived