More Things to Do with Ghosts

I would love to see Ghosts be able to do more things.  It would be great fun if you could haunt and then control (even for a small time) things like spiders, bunnies, ect.  It would be fun to be able to do more with the Ghost then just wait around to get brought back to life.  

Yeah... On the one hand, I agree with you, but on the other, death isn't supposed to just be a transformation into another fun-to-play form. Ghosts are already borderline fun, and strategically quite advantageous (growing crops, converting mushrooms, converting hounds, haunting enemies, breaking down pig torches, making treeguards, all without the risk of dying).

I feel like them being strategically good is a problem. Their funness not aligning with their strategy is also a problem. So if you take away the advantages of being a ghost maybe it will be okay? But hmm...

Personally I'd still really like to see short-lived ghosts (brings back the fear and impact of death!) and ghostcatchers (helps insulate against the cases where the person who died is far away).

Archived