Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

GDantC

Don't Starve in The future

GDantC    1

Idk if any creators are reading the forums..But if they do,pls add the game to the ps3..Im waiting for it for some time,don't seem to appear..Its the same controls like on the ps4 and its a 600mb game but still its my fav..There must be more like me who expect it..

Now for the future,idk bout this mods,but you have alot of space to do in this game to be more fun to play

Some things i think players whould like.If any1 else or some1 is reading this post and like what are my thoughts put your thoughts on their forum mby some1 will read and add some new mecanics.
The game is great but can be greater..\

For instance:

Rewarding sistem REupgraded

-Add more rewards when u lvlup,like for exemple...Some clothes unique for a character,Like when playing as willson to win at a certain lvl a new starting T-shirt with the Don't starve Logo on his back,or a new haircut or some new pants or boots.Designers can make new things in 1 week for a character,They had this amazing artwork so far,let them expirience..That way players will be thrilled when they die to see what they won.

More buildings

-Like many other games,minecraft terraria the forest,they all can make what they want,don't starve is better,cause you make what you can if you have the right ingridents,wich you have to collect..I bought and played all of them,and my fav is still dont starve,for this crazy artwork and gamestyle..Give us more buildings to do..and most important,some stairs whould be great,to make something like a casttle...it wont make us invincible if you add some demons or monster with wings that can get in,in a certain day...

New terrain

-Now this whould be great,to start in the normal map and later to can travel elswere and back,like the moon for example,where some crazy aliens whould stop you to get some space matterials needed to craft some blcak holes weapons or to make some new buildings..Or to travel to hell,where some demons whould like to stab you as you try to steal some matterials to build an altar to craft a legendary demon sword,or what about heaven,where angels are trying to get throw you out cause your not a good person,and you run wondering arount to colect some ..you guess it....Materrial,to create a cloud with wich you chould travel faster or an angelic sword wich gives you eternal LIGHT,yep,never gona make a torch again,that only and only if the sword will not get corupted by your mental state...Go insane and you have eternal DARK in your hands:P..

Instances

-Some instances whould rly be great..Some roads that leads to some opened castles or ruins,where when u enter you canot exit only if you have defeated the boss of the instance...And if you beat it great reward awaits you,a unique crafting material,or a unique building print,or a weapon,it chould be randomed,and greater xp..get in alive struggle to survive the horible weather,and crazyed monsters that lurke there,as you go along the path to find that the big o boss is a crazy chiken,or a cute hamster with bigOtheets..Well im sure you can have great ideas,im filled with em..

Hope some1 will read this..Or at least think of it..As they struggle for Don't Starve toghether now..

And sry for my bad english guys..

Lacost    199

Instances

-Some instances whould rly be great..Some roads that leads to some opened castles or ruins,where when u enter you canot exit only if you have defeated the boss of the instance...And if you beat it great reward awaits you,a unique crafting material,or a unique building print,or a weapon,it chould be randomed,and greater xp..get in alive struggle to survive the horible weather,and crazyed monsters that lurke there,as you go along the path to find that the big o boss is a crazy chiken,or a cute hamster with bigOtheets..Well im sure you can have great ideas,im filled with em..

Called the Ruins. Always dark, stupid splumonkeys and filled with other hostile animals. At the end the Ancient Guardian will reward you with a boss chest and the guardian's horn which can be turned into a shooting tower.

GDantC    1

Thx for moving it,i don't know much about forums..and Lacost,chests are old,they are used in kinda all games,this game is unique..Why not that guardian wich you said early,why not drop his own horn with a sweet animation..:)I think its better than a box..And His weapon also sounds like a great ide.Diferent bosses diferent rewards,No boxes.I say its better..Or as we also have a shovel,there can be added some treasures like with the graveyards on the map,in diferent locations,but thats old scool.Some ruins signs,wich can be found in diffrent paths on the map sine the map is so big you whould need quite some time to get em all,some can be introduced into instances or raids,where you can struggle a bit to get em,and all of them to lead to something great,that depending again on the ideas of the creators:)...Like Path of exile,wich was made by the comunity of the old diablo 3..If some of the designers from Don't starve whould at least think of implementing one ideea of 1 person in other ways to not be a war later betwin em to say ''hey you stole my ideea''...this forum should be for that purpose..others should speak their ideas to help the developers deliver what we all want..Nr 1 survival game eva.For me so far it is.Others dont even know it exists because they dont dedicate their time to try,and most important they Don't evn Survive for 20 days...Well im curious how well will dont starve toghether go..And im realy exited...Also i love singleplayer more,cause others can't steal my months spend in game.:p.......