[Gameplay] - HUD disappearing act

xavesdasbandit

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Issue Title: HUD disappearing act

Issue Description: game crashed after the host's game crashed and upon reentering the world after we had refreshed it, my HUD was completely gone. had to restart DST to get it back.

Steps to Reproduce: enter server, have the host crash game, reenter game after refresh. was playing as WX-78 with Wilson as game host.

• Developer

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Issue Title: HUD disappearing act

Issue Description: game crashed after the host's game crashed and upon reentering the world after we had refreshed it, my HUD was completely gone. had to restart DST to get it back.

Steps to Reproduce: enter server, have the host crash game, reenter game after refresh. was playing as WX-78 with Wilson as game host.

Thanks for the report, xavesdasbandit. Just so I can be sure I have the details right, is the following what you experienced?

The host crashed, you got a popup that said you got disconnected, you clicked OK and went back to the main menu. Then, the host launched the game again and resumed the server, and you joined the re-made server and did not have a HUD?

If any of the above isn't accurate, please let me know. Thanks!

Thanks for the report, xavesdasbandit. Just so I can be sure I have the details right, is the following what you experienced?

The host crashed, you got a popup that said you got disconnected, you clicked OK and went back to the main menu. Then, the host launched the game again and resumed the server, and you joined the re-made server and did not have a HUD?

If any of the above isn't accurate, please let me know. Thanks!

Yessir that sounds like exactly what happened. Thanks for the swift response :)

Archived