[Gameplay] - Agent Dragging Interactions

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: Mac

Issue Title: Agent Dragging Interactions

Issue Description: Two issues here:

- You can't engage "running" mode if you're dragging a body, but you can drop the body, engage running, and pick them up again. Not sure which is intended, but it was a little weird.

- I have in the past rescued agents that were downed by dragging them to the elevator and escaping. In this playthrough, I've done that successfully, but this last level it counted the agent as dead even though they were in the elevator with everyone else. My hunch is that I didn't drop the body, so they weren't considered an agent in the elevator, but instead a body being carried. Very, very painful mistake! There may be some other mechanic at work here but either way, would love to understand when and why that works/doesn't work.

Also, the shift key doesn't seem to work on the mac for registering for email updates, which is a little debilitating.

Steps to Reproduce: - Agent dies

- Drag agent to elevator

- Do not drop agent!

- Hit the elevator button

- Learn that the agent died :(

• Developer

(1) If currently dragging a body when escaping, there is a chance the body will not survive when the mission.  This is a bug, but on the bright side, I just fixed it.

(2) I believe we've also fixed the inability to type symbol keys on OSX for the next update.

(3) I agree the run toggle with body dragging is a bit strange, as is.  This will likely change once we figure out what we definitely want design wise.

(1) If currently dragging a body when escaping, there is a chance the body will not survive when the mission.  This is a bug, but on the bright side, I just fixed it.

(2) I believe we've also fixed the inability to type symbol keys on OSX for the next update.

(3) I agree the run toggle with body dragging is a bit strange, as is.  This will likely change once we figure out what we definitely want design wise.

So one of the symbols is @?

If so, see this bug report

Archived