[Gameplay] - Unlockable Door

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Unlockable Door

Issue Description: Ran across this door that I can't open with a pass card or Agent Banks (see screenshot).

Steps to Reproduce: Really not sure. May be related to the fact that I used an EMP device that covered the door radius.

Some doors are story related unlockable. Did the door itself say or list anything? 

Some doors are story related unlockable. Did the door itself say or list anything? 

This may be the case. I don't recall any text on the first door, but I ran across a similiar door on a second level and it said something about needing a vault code. Wasn't clear how to get that though, I explored the entire level and stole from all the guards but didn't find anything.

This may be the case. I don't recall any text on the first door, but I ran across a similiar door on a second level and it said something about needing a vault code. Wasn't clear how to get that though, I explored the entire level and stole from all the guards but didn't find anything.

The vault code is the CEO mission. 

There are three kinds of unlockable/unpassable doors I've found:

1: Enemy elevators

2: "Rear Vault" doors, which need an object (passcode) from *another* mission

3: Your own elevator on a "Courier" mission.

You might add a fourth too:
4: A door that gave an option to hack the entire level that was then botched.

Archived