Any chance of a replay save feature?

I'm not talking about playable saves, but recordings of a level as played that can be saved and re-watched in tranquility.  The desirability of this struck me today when I had a real nail-biter with three agents during which I sprung the fourth from captivity (a first for me) and wriggled out of an almost impossible situation with three guards converging on one agent by using Shalem's lethal capability more than I'd ordinarily want to.  I finally got all four out as the sirens blared for Alarm Level 6.  Being able to watch and record a replay using FRAPS, or create in-engine replay files that can be shared (and maybe even posted here) might be a popular concept in the community as well as a good teaching tool.  I've often thought about recording levels "live" with FRAPS but the massive size of the output file is offputting, especially when I have no idea of the outcome going in.  What do you think?

I'm not talking about playable saves, but recordings of a level as played that can be saved and re-watched in tranquility.  The desirability of this struck me today when I had a real nail-biter with three agents during which I sprung the fourth from captivity (a first for me) and wriggled out of an almost impossible situation with three guards converging on one agent by using Shalem's lethal capability more than I'd ordinarily want to.  I finally got all four out as the sirens blared for Alarm Level 6.  Being able to watch and record a replay using FRAPS, or create in-engine replay files that can be shared (and maybe even posted here) might be a popular concept in the community as well as a good teaching tool.  I've often thought about recording levels "live" with FRAPS but the massive size of the output file is offputting, especially when I have no idea of the outcome going in.  What do you think?

Didn't they say that the most recent update wouldn't work if your save was in the middle of a level, because saves are basically just a list of all the moves made from the start of the level to the save point?

If so, it should be relatively easy to do this. Doom did just that exact same thing.

Archived