So many shocking changes~New Adventure begin~

- -ah...Parasite 1.0 gets hell of a fall...from a holly artifact to rubish...

The new sound when applying Fusion sounds like stepping on someone's neck...

Not sure if any weapons have any minor adjustment cus I haven't go so many round yet.

But I already find my old endless save cannot go on anymore.

There are so many new programs and stuffs I'd like to try...But my inventory and programs list is full

So I retired my agency...again...

35 Days in the agency

313650 Rep

234694 Credits (doesn't show completely on screen...little bug...)

get my final High Score

~~~548344~~~

Well...only in exchange for unlocking the 2 new classified programs. Sad...

New adventure now begins~

But I do wish soon we are able to change the programs we have on hand.

Fighting~

post-299322-0-67467100-1412138420_thumb.

post-299322-0-77859600-1412138421_thumb.

Yeah, was excited with the new programs but now I also gotta juggle more with the current Incognita program cap and still choose very carefully ATM. 

I know they will allow a switch/drop of programs very soon, and fix that non-overwatch shooting, but I like everybody else has to fight that impatient part of me that want's them to fix it NAO! 

Man i loved parasite,

now i can't even imagine a use for it anymore, unless for breaking firewalls you don't really care about but that kind of defeats the purpose.

Rapier though seems like it could be my new fav

also for some reason the game won't allow me to move when i'm caught, i tell my agent to move but then gets shot before he moves. running in and out of vieuw is no longer possible, well at least not the out part.

I'm assuming it's a bug though.

Anyway, sad to see the parasite die it was a good friend.

Man i loved parasite,

now i can't even imagine a use for it anymore, unless for breaking firewalls you don't really care about but that kind of defeats the purpose.

Rapier though seems like it could be my new fav

also for some reason the game won't allow me to move when i'm caught, i tell my agent to move but then gets shot before he moves. running in and out of vieuw is no longer possible, well at least not the out part.

I'm assuming it's a bug though.

Anyway, sad to see the parasite die it was a good friend.

the same rules you use in Overwatch on them work on you too.

If the guard notices you, you are on their overwatch. Moving while a gun is aimed on you causes it to immediately be fired like your taser or rifle would do to them if they approached you. . 

the same rules you use in Overwatch on them work on you too.

If the guard notices you, you are on their overwatch. Moving while a gun is aimed on you causes it to immediately be fired like your taser or rifle would do to them if they approached you. .

What I think he means is, is that you always had one move to move into a Hidden location, and that that's not working anymore? Can't say I noticed that in my games yesterday, though I tend to be careful to not even get into those situations to begin with.

You also used to be able to get overwatched, jump into cover, move back into their vision and get another overwatch. Now you get shot if you re-enter vision. It was useful if there was alternating tiles of cover and non-cover. I seem to remember this changing after update two. I don't know if this was an intentional change or not. 

I have not problem running out of overwatch, still able to run into hidden places. But i never show my agents again into security's sight after overwatch.

The most challenge I think is to manage inventory slots...especially for the Volt level...too many artifact...cant bring too much equipments with me...do not feel safe...

I'm now running on Emergency Drip, Lockpick 1.0, Parasite 2.0. For now Emergency drip instead of Fusion seems to be good enough to keep the agency running. I really don't like Rapier. On average, Lockpick is more cost efficiency.

I do find some interesting programs along the way.

Data Blast breaks 1 FW in range of 4 tiles...But doesn't seems to be very useful...pass...

Other 2.0 programs don't give me too much benefits.

Lockpick 2.0 cost too much PWR...pass...

Dagger 2.0...High power high CD...I think parasite 2.0 works better than this.

Still looking for something new~

Archived