[General] - Reloading in final mission causes replay of dialogue

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Reloading in final mission causes replay of dialogue

Issue Description: Loading a game after having released the prisoner in the final mission causes the dialogue to replay, and all his positions to be redisplayed with the "Vital Status, X Turn(s) Remaining" message.

This is probably because the saves are replaying the moves made, as stated somewhere on the forum.

Steps to Reproduce: See above.

I still don't know how to upload files properly (the uploader doesn't do it), so let me know if you want a screen shot or save file, and how to do it.

Thanks.  I can see how this is pretty odd, I will see what I can do.

but is'nt it how save files works? someone said that the saves file are actually a redo of your moves (in the patch note threads), so a redo must include the dialogue (of course you may e able to change it, but this is not a bug at all)

but is'nt it how save files works? someone said that the saves file are actually a redo of your moves (in the patch note threads), so a redo must include the dialogue (of course you may e able to change it, but this is not a bug at all)

It is how save files work (I even mentioned it in my OP), but it is clearly an unintended side effect. You also get the graphical effects:

post-463478-0-79730200-1412155925_thumb.

Archived