Need artist to animate Batilisk in a Cage

Cyde042

I'm making a mod with which you can catch and trap bats in cages. Everything is hooked up except for the animations, so if you can animate with quality (pls no gradients) and are interested, comment in this topic and I'll pm you so we can discuss.

I'm making a mod with which you can catch and trap bats in cages. Everything is hooked up except for the animations, so if you can animate with quality (pls no gradients) and are interested, comment in this topic and I'll pm you so we can discuss.

That would be new cage or just the same birdcage we already have in game?

You need animation of that bat in a trap also.

It takes time and I don't know if I will finish this at all:P

wqy6oh.jpg

It looks amazing. The animations that are needed would be - eating, sleeping, idle and taunt. The bat has all of those already, the only issue would be with the sleeping one since the bat sits on the ground, but that's not really a problem since this doesn't have to be a full release.

It looks amazing. The animations that are needed would be - eating, sleeping, idle and taunt. The bat has all of those already, the only issue would be with the sleeping one since the bat sits on the ground, but that's not really a problem since this doesn't have to be a full release.

The birds are shown more from the side I think, still wandering how to make it work, and you need more animations than that, and with the same names as in original birdcage to.

The birds are shown more from the side I think, still wandering how to make it work, and you need more animations than that, and with the same names as in original birdcage to.

More animations than that? Which ones? And what goes for the actual animations, I don't think it's worth it making the bat look to the side, what I think has to be done is stabilize/attach the legs to the cage, make the wings not flap and add a sleeping/breathing animation with closed eyes. What did you have in mind?

Archived