[Gameplay] - Endless mode unlocked without saving the courrier

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Endless mode unlocked without saving the courrier

Issue Description: I was in the last level of the story mode and it was too late to save the courrier, so I escaped only with Deckard, International had been killed earlier in the level.

I ended the level, got my exp, and unlocked the Endless Mode. But the thing is, I was not supposed to had accomplished the mission, because the courrier was not in the elevator.

(Sorry for the broken English).

Steps to Reproduce: Escape the last level of the Story Mode after discovering the courrier, but letting him in the level.

That just feels wrong, but noted. 

** SPOILER ALERT **

These are strings extracted from the mission dialog

(InvisibleInc\client\mission_strings\escape_strings.lua)

GUARD_INTERROGATE1 = "I'm getting tired of asking you. Tell me the unlock sequence, or I'll rip it out of your head with my bare hands.",

COURIER_INTERROGATE1 = "I don't know, man! I just carry the thing. I can't see inside!",

Apparently there's an interrogation scene with a guard if you can manage to pull it off (condition unknown)

HOSTAGE_BANTER = 

{
"The task. Stay on the task. Get the data to the customer.",
"I have to stay awake! My head...",
"You'll get me out of here, right?",
"Everything is moving so slowly!",
"They can see your thoughts when you close your eyes.",
"They caught me in the washroom. It's not fair!",
"The probes! They can see your dreams.",
"My head hurts. Like, really hurts.",
"Do you smell that?",
},

That's quite a lot of yapping, plus, if there's a probe inside the courier, why didn't the guards just track the probes, like wherever the courier goes, there's a flashing red ! with the courier? XD

HOSTAGE_PASS_OUT = "Something's wrong. Oh God, something's wrong!",

CENTRAL_PASS_OUT = "What part of 'quickly' did you misunderstand? Get to the elevator.",

CENTRAL_HOSTAGE_DEATH = "Blast! There goes our bonus. Proceed to the extraction point.",

CENTRAL_COMPLETE_MISSION_NO_COURIER = "At least you survived. We will discuss this further in debriefing.",

R.I.P. Courier.

** SPOILER ALERT **

These are strings extracted from the mission dialog

(InvisibleInc\client\mission_strings\escape_strings.lua)

Apparently there's an interrogation scene with a guard if you can manage to pull it off (condition unknown)

That's quite a lot of yapping, plus, if there's a probe inside the courier, why didn't the guards just track the probes, like wherever the courier goes, there's a flashing red ! with the courier? XD

R.I.P. Courier.

Yeah that's what I thought. In Invisible, Inc. you always have a mission. Fail the mission and it's very bad, but no reason for retirement.

The thing is, I have unlocked the Endless Mode with a failed mission, that's not logical. I assume I can get my exp, cause my team is not dead, but I didn't earned the right to play Endless Mode, cause the mission is not successful, that's not technicaly a 'bug', but this is not logic d:

Archived