Bioshot Dartgun

Hi,

I'm not sure whether this is a bug or I need to start a new game in order to have bioshot dartgun working.

Does anyone else having "no ammo" with bioshot dartgun?

I read in the bug tracker, and it mentioned that the bioshot dartgun has been updated to work, one shot every 5 cycle.

I'm able to use the bioshot dartgun in one of the mission (Endless mode - normal), but in the same mission, other agent with another bioshot dartgun, cannot use the dartgun, and it display no ammo message.

Did I miss something like recharge/reload function?

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm not sure whether this is a bug or I need to start a new game in order to have bioshot dartgun working.

Does anyone else having "no ammo" with bioshot dartgun?

I read in the bug tracker, and it mentioned that the bioshot dartgun has been updated to work, one shot every 5 cycle.

I'm able to use the bioshot dartgun in one of the mission (Endless mode - normal), but in the same mission, other agent with another bioshot dartgun, cannot use the dartgun, and it display no ammo message.

Did I miss something like recharge/reload function?

Thanks!

Hey seth

I'd say you should assume your last save file was corrupted due to the new update, understandably. I'd probably start a new game if its not working next site. you don't have the updated character UI/storage unit. 

Just found my first Bioshot ever today, and can confirm it now shows a cooldown like the Neural Disruptors do. Sure is a rare piece of hardware though, but well worth the 1200 credits as it comes with inbuilt 2 armor piercing as well.

Prior to the update, three of my agents were carrying Bioshot Dartguns, upon usage, the cooldown started correctly - but after that, it did not reload (still indicates no ammo). I'm thinking that the pre-patch dartgun is bugged and needs to be wiped (or get a new one). Not sure if that's your issue :D

Prior to the update, three of my agents were carrying Bioshot Dartguns, upon usage, the cooldown started correctly - but after that, it did not reload (still indicates no ammo). I'm thinking that the pre-patch dartgun is bugged and needs to be wiped (or get a new one). Not sure if that's your issue :grin:

Yep. This item needs to be replaced or will potentially have its old "appearance." 

Archived