[Gameplay] - Minor Bug - Peeking While Holding a Guard

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Minor Bug - Peeking While Holding a Guard

Issue Description: While holding a guard you cannot do any other action, like peeking or using items. However, when you peek first and then hold a guard, the peeking status remains.

While this isn't any problem at all when it comes to gameplay, it's a bit tedious that I have to drop a guard first to peek. For example, I sometimes move KO'd guards a few rounds to get them away from a certain area, but when I stop at a door I'd like to peek through it. I have to drop the guard first to peek, then pick him back up. Or don't pick him back up, since it will pin him down anyway.

I know that peeking isn't available during holding a guard, but either make it available during holding one or make the agent leave the peeking status when picking up a guard. Like this it's just a little bit tedious to switch between the status all the time.

Steps to Reproduce: Stand on a downed guard.

Peek.

Pick up downed guard.

technically you shouldn't be allowed to do anything with that agent when pinning the guard. That is the intended game mechanic as you are focused on keeping the guard unconscious and must not kill them so it focuses all your attention until not with the guard. So *agreed* peeking and other stuff shouldn't be allowed. 

technically you shouldn't be allowed to do anything with that agent when pinning the guard. That is the intended game mechanic as you are focused on keeping the guard unconscious and must not kill them so it focuses all your attention until not with the guard. So *agreed* peeking and other stuff shouldn't be allowed. 

Wait, really?

Including reloading a gun / use stem packs / hacking?

Because I can do all that while holding a guard

PS: Including gaining extra tile by running while dragging a guard?

Archived