[Gameplay] - when alarm level is over 6, character's moving speed is so slow!

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: when alarm level is over 6, character's moving speed is so slow!

Issue Description: dear developer,

i'm korean, my english skill is not enough!

problem 1.

when alarm level is over 6, character's moving speed is so slow!

and i save this game, and when i reboot my computer execute this game, also so slow!

problem 2.

when alarm level is over 6, i passed so many times turn and i saved this game.

my computer's spec:

windows experience score is 7.7

CPU: Intel® Core i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40GHz

RAM: 32GB

VGA: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660

HDD:

C Drive:Samsung SSD 840 Pro 256GB

D Drive:Samsung SSD 840 Pro 128GB

E,F Drive: Seagate 2TB SATA3/7200/64MB

Mouse: Razer Mamba

fix this problem, please.

your game is amazing!

best regards

DoYoon Kim.

Steps to Reproduce: problem 1.

when alarm level is over 6, character's moving speed is so slow!

problem 2.

1. when alarm level is over 6, i passed so many times turn and i saved this game.

2. when i load this game, there is some error occured! i didn't capture this screenshot, but it looks like some kind of xml or html tag such as "some words~~~".

3. stage is intialize randomly!

I have the same problem. The slowdown seems to be related to the character entering a tile (I'd almost call it a stutter each step), I have a suspicion that it's related to line of sight checks from enemies to the tile the character is moving to. As more enemies are spawned more time is spent checking if they can see the character each tile. 

I have the same problem. The slowdown seems to be related to the character entering a tile (I'd almost call it a stutter each step), I have a suspicion that it's related to line of sight checks from enemies to the tile the character is moving to. As more enemies are spawned more time is spent checking if they can see the character each tile. 

It has nothing to do with enemies, or maybe dead enemies aren't removed properly. On my final mission I killed everyone and everything besides three drones, those couldn't cause that kind of lag if it is what you're saying.

But yeah, it's a huge stutter, not just slowing down.

Ir' not the alarm level 6 but the time elapsed in game that seems to cause the possible slowdown (it's been suggested a memory leak.) It's also sadly possible your save is simply corrupted and it simply access that part of the corrupted game at that time.  No matter what, could you attach both a copy of your log.txt and your save game file to the original post? 

Archived