Love the game, couple of things to look in to however.

For example if something is killed next to water the items it drops go in to the sea and cant be retrieved, wasting things. This also means piggs and hounds get stuck chasing meat and other food trying to reach it.

Also when you die using the amulet and it brings you back it resets all unlocked science stuff and your XP throughout the game. i got moved back to only wilson when i had unlocked other characters.

Thanks. hope all goes well

Much Love

Jimmy

Love the game, couple of things to look in to however.

For example if something is killed next to water the items it drops go in to the sea and cant be retrieved, wasting things. This also means piggs and hounds get stuck chasing meat and other food trying to reach it.

This is a known issue... stuff either needs to stop at the island edge or simply fall into the water and disappear.

Also when you die using the amulet and it brings you back it resets all unlocked science stuff and your XP throughout the game. i got moved back to only wilson when i had unlocked other characters.

Really...? I didn't know that. Funny. Some players have been asking for something like this to happen for them.