One funny trick~little Unethical...but Tons of Fun!

My strategy on weapon along the way in Endless Mode is to get every agent with at least 3 stun weapons in the beginning as quickly as possible, upgrade Neural Disruptor to II or III when available, add blow dart with 2 amor piercing for each one when available, add energy pistol for one agent to deal with Drones. Get cloaking, paralyzer, and other aid tools to speed up the game.

The challenge gets lower when euqipment is getting better and better. So I always try some new strategies for fun~Of Course, often gets 3 of my agents killed with one left sneaking around to bring them back to life. And that's how I found this little trick.

The ideal trap is not that easy to set up, but I was too happy with the result the last time and forgot to do a screenshot...sorry for that.

Getting Ready!!!

Once get 3 or more neural disruptor with at least level II (blow dart are not good for this trick!), you can start this unethical trick~With level II weapon, the agent are still able to stun the security at the exact place where the enemy is standing, even facing the enemy. That's how it works. At least 3 weapons to make sure you have more available while others are cooling down.

Setting the Trap!!!

Get a agent in a one-door room (ideally at the corner) with a obstacle one-block away in front of the door in the room. Let the agent standing in front of the door. Open the door to let the enemy see you, close to allure them to come closer. The enemy will keep open the door, and the agent will keep closing it. Some rounds past you will have a group of well organized security lining out side the door. You can allure as many security as possible.

Like following~"E" Enemy~"A" Agent~"O" Obstacle~"_ or |" walls~"/" Door

EEE

/E____

|A

|OO

PS: The trap does not have to be like this. Within a room, a close-end narrow pathway with only one block outlet could also do the trick.

EEEE |

OOOOE |

O      AE |

--------------

Let's pile it up~~~

When the trap is ready, move the agent to the block beside the door WITHOUT ready his/her weapon. Then let the security to step into the room. Security will spot the agent and ready his weapon to shoot. While one enemy is blocking the door, others are still gething outside the room getting ready to rush in. Stun the enemy where he is standing using level II or III weapons. So, you can stun One security each round while only one more will come in, stun again. NOW Wait for the corpses to pile up~

EEE

/E____

|EA

|OO

Each block only allows one individual standing, while corpses (in this case, KOed enemies) can pilled up. AND while one living agent/enemy statding one the pile of corpses, he can tackle down all the corpses from waking again. Once all the enemies are down. you can sit on this mountain of corpses while other agents robbing the company.

That's it~I've got dozen corpses under my butt.

I will try to remember to get a screenshot next time.

Some additional notes, I don't have any drones/robots on that level so never use any guns.

In real Action!!!

Sadly not an Extremely Guarded level. A Heavely Guarded level only gives me 6 security to pile up this time.

And a little bit update~ Looks like the guards will not step into my trap room more than one block. So, as long as i standing beside the door the other guards will stand outside the door with only one guard step in at a time, others can't see and shoot me. Just make sure there won't be any guards ambush me from other door behind me.

...I accidentally got my Shalem killed on my first move...but the rest runs smoothly~

post-299322-0-46960000-1410584766_thumb.

Finally get a Extremely Guarded level with all guards' corpses stacked in one block~

All 14 of them I think...with reinforcement, I didn't trigger daemons to spawn guards. So 14 is the max number I can get now...The victim list seems not showing all the names completely. but counting the icon of "drag body" should be 14~

post-299322-0-68781700-1410600462_thumb.

Archived