[Graphics] - Objects change their postitons incorrectly when rotating camera.

Bug Submission:

Category: Graphics
Platform: PC
Issue Title: Objects change their postitons incorrectly when rotating camera.
Issue Description: When I change camera angle, some objects (mostly furniture) briefly rotate in opposite direction. They do it very quick, but if an object is big enough, it's very noticeable. And if they stand near a wall, they clip through it.

Steps to Reproduce: Just load a level, press Q and E repeatedly and look closely at your environment.

Edit: The screenshot didn't attach:

J6muy9Q.jpg?1

What do you mean opposite direction? From you screenshots it looks more like the sprites change to their final rotation and then shift into place. This is of course due to game objects being 2D sprites (or at least masquerading as 2D sprites, but god knows why you would do that) so intermediate rotations ( < 90 degrees ) are not (easily) achievable.

What do you mean opposite direction? From you screenshots it looks more like the sprites change to their final rotation and then shift into place.

I mean that when you rotate the camera to the right, the object appears to briefly rotate to the left before shifting into correct position and vice versa.

This is of course due to game objects being 2D sprites (or at least masquerading as 2D sprites, but god knows why you would do that) so intermediate rotations ( < 90 degrees ) are not (easily) achievable.

So this is not a bug, the game's supposed to look like this?

It's just that I never noticed it before and thought it was a graphical glitch.

Archived