So I'm using Deckard and International.  I'm on a rescue mission, playing on Normal.  I have the prisoner and I order them all to the elevator.  I send Deckard in the elevator first and he leaves.  Then my game gets stuck.  I can't see International or the prisoner's moves high lighted.  Only time I can see Internationals moves is if I click the door icon for the door that never opens.  I save and exit out of my game, come back, only to find that I have to redo the level. 

That's a rather odd bug indeed. I never had something like that before and let agents escape individually all the time. Atleast it didn't corrupt your game!

Besides that, I'd also like to encourage you to use the proper Bug Tracker forums to report bugs. There's an own form there it helps the dev team to keep everything in order. It's too late now though so don't do it now to prevent a double thread, a mod will most likely move this thread soon, but just so you know for the future.

That's a rather odd bug indeed. I never had something like that before and let agents escape individually all the time. Atleast it didn't corrupt your game!

Besides that, I'd also like to encourage you to use the proper Bug Tracker forums to report bugs. There's an own form there it helps the dev team to keep everything in order. It's too late now though so don't do it now to prevent a double thread, a mod will most likely move this thread soon, but just so you know for the future.

Yes I saw the Bug thread and I was going to post there, but it was locked.  Maybe I was on the wrong bug thread or miss understood.

Yes it was a very odd bug.  I think it has something to do with the new update because I've never experienced it until the new update.  If it helps the devs, the level was on full alert and only one of my Agents had a weapon, The other had the syringe.  I was playing revive tag through most of the mission, so it was a very long drawn out play session.

Already moved. 

Thanks.

Archived