[General] - Only Path Blocked by Object

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Only Path Blocked by Object

Issue Description: INVISIBLE, INC. branches/EarlyAccess.110095 USER 'TIBERIUSWIN7'

GAME ko.2342065972

From the starting room, there is only one path which leads to a room that is completely blocked by an object; thus progress is not possible.

Steps to Reproduce: Play game?

I'm happy to. In fact, I tried to attach screenshots to the report. I didn't realize I had to click the "Add to Post" button beside the file upload.

Kinda weird design for the forum because there's presumably no other reason I am uploading the files than that I intend to include them in the post... :S

Anyhoo, here are those screenies you ordered! ;)

post-448730-0-22658300-1410376767_thumb.

post-448730-0-15398200-1410376770_thumb.

It is probably reasonably rare, but it can be devastating for a playthrough. As it stands, I don't think I can progress with that game, can I? I don't think you can abort a mission, so there's no way for me to proceed.

When the next build comes out, it should reset this save to the mission screen, so that should allow me to recover.

Par for the course with Early Access, but definitely something they should fix for the full release. As you say, a room needs to have at least one row or column of space around obstacles so that they can't completely block the map.

Archived