[Gameplay] - Stims cause AP gained from running to be lost

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Stims cause AP gained from running to be lost

Issue Description: I was going to give one agent a great travel boost while splitting up another agent to go another way. To maximize AP, I was thinking about activating running while giving him a stim shot. (I forgot you can't go over the agent's [base AP - penalties] per turn with stims.)

The result was that my first agent lost the 4 AP he got from running, and he still makes noise.

Steps to Reproduce: 1.) Have agent A activate running.

2.) Hit agent A with a stim before agent A has used AP.

Steps to Reproduce: 1.) Have agent A activate running.

2.) Hit agent A with a stim before agent A has used AP.

Not quite sure I'm following. So basically you are telling me to activate running, and before moving anywhere, use a stem? or I can move (for example, 1~4 steps) and it'll still reverts your AP to your maximum AP (before running)?

Sol the stim reset the amount to not running base+stim and did not including the running boost, yet he (or she) made noise as if still running? 

I think what he means is like this

International Base AP = 7AP

+ Using Run (4AP) = 11 AP + running noise

+ Used Stem = Revert back to base 7AP + running noise

That's actually VERY odd!

Has anyone ever tried to use the stim while having labyrinth triggered on the agent?

Because MAYBE, and that's (literally!) a big maybe, the stim calculates

[base AP - used AP + 4AP] instead of [current AP + 4AP]

But that would be very odd, I suspect it's more of a bug. Or the one who programmed it derped a bit on that formula :grin:

No offense, dude who programs the stuff of Invisible, Inc. You know I love you ;w;

Has anyone ever tried to use the stim while having labyrinth triggered on the agent?

In one of my runs, I had 3 Stim IIIs (restores 8 AP, CD 4) and was using them left and right.  None of my agents (except the guy with the stims of course) could get the full benefit.

Archived