[Graphics] - Icons disappear when used/active

Bug Submission:

Category: Graphics

Platform: Mac

Issue Title: Icons disappear when used/active

Issue Description: Icons for the stances and active-toggle items (even the inventory slot frames, but I don't exactly how) sometimes (always for some) disappear without warning. But they can still be hovered to display description. This applies to "inactive" icons, which are usually grey versions.

Steps to Reproduce: The most simple way to reproduce it is to get an Agent with a melee KO-tool/weapon. And then order him to get into Melee Reaction stance, observe that the "inactive" icon will disappear. This also applies to the Overwatch icon when the gun is out of ammo, cannot used or the agent doesn't has one.

I have this happen to me inconsistently - sometimes the icon will just grey out, sometimes it vanishes altogether. I've noticed that the melee reaction icon almost always vanishes if I leave a character on melee reaction for more than one turn (say next to a door to a prisoner room, waiting for the captain to come out).

I've also noticed missing icons where augments are that can't be directly activated (ie, piercing sensors or whatever they're called)

Archived