Few problems with the game and few questions

Hey 

I just bout the game  on steam and I have been playing for few hours and I got some questions about it 

one why is there a cool down  on the stunner ? it is you only weapon if you need to use it on the guards

and it is a fast game if you wait for it too cool down it the guard that you just stun is up and shooting you in the head. Doesn't make sense and the stun time is so low 2 round with most of them you are done moving you agent after you stun him and then you press the button then you try to take the stuff inn the room or just get out of the and the guard is up and you just got out of the room and then he is running after you...

Please fix it    

I can´t see the  medical serinds is working you get all ways killed in one so you don't have any hp to heal and you agents don't get up again,

The shalem 11 Gun why don´t you get new bullist when you finish the mission you are working for agency after all???  all the guns have only ammo capacity of 1 one and the guards have endless of it and you cant loot it or there guns ???  

I did just play it for 2 hours it has the potential to be a good game hope you guy will fix some if not all of the issues that I did bring up. I will check in weak or too  see if it is any better I believe you guys can do it dont see the point of playing him like this and ride now regret buying him for a 19.99 $ for him in the state that he is inn right now, Like I did say you guys can make him better  :) 

it takes time for energy to cycle. Thus the electric to recharge cycle for stunners and other non projectile weapons.  

What you had before carries over including power and bullets, or lack of them. reloading (and if need be re-buying ammo) is key as wel as planning how to restore power if not on Drip. 

When shot, you're actually not dead but severely injured. Thus the medgell revives. However, to prevent exploiting, they have a cooldown timer. You can buy multiple items to circumvent cooldown timers. However, there currently is a glitch   the game always useing the left-most disruptors cooldown for all tasers, meaning to "reset" the others, you have to drop and pick the others up again (very unelegant.) 

Shalem 11 is giving you stuff NOW you often have to work for in multiple missions: extra space and lethal ammo that pierces armor. The catch is that's ALL he has and is not so good later in the game compared to portable scanning, cloaking, and keyless entry. 

The game is a little tougher than Xcom and requires a little more planning. 

They are adding a choice of difficulty settings tomorrow so hopefully they will make it easy enough for you to have fun and a harder setting for me so I actually feel like I accomplished a tough mission. 

If it does end up a little too hard for you don't worry. 99.999% of all other video games out there are designed to be super easy. 

Hey 

I just bout the game  on steam and I have been playing for few hours and I got some questions about it 

one why is there a cool down  on the stunner ? it is you only weapon if you need to use it on the guards

and it is a fast game if you wait for it too cool down it the guard that you just stun is up and shooting you in the head. Doesn't make sense and the stun time is so low 2 round with most of them you are done moving you agent after you stun him and then you press the button then you try to take the stuff inn the room or just get out of the and the guard is up and you just got out of the room and then he is running after you...

Please fix it    

I can´t see the  medical serinds is working you get all ways killed in one so you don't have any hp to heal and you agents don't get up again,

The shalem 11 Gun why don´t you get new bullist when you finish the mission you are working for agency after all???  all the guns have only ammo capacity of 1 one and the guards have endless of it and you cant loot it or there guns ???  

I did just play it for 2 hours it has the potential to be a good game hope you guy will fix some if not all of the issues that I did bring up. I will check in weak or too  see if it is any better I believe you guys can do it dont see the point of playing him like this and ride now regret buying him for a 19.99 $ for him in the state that he is inn right now, Like I did say you guys can make him better   :-)

First "problem": Cooldown on stunners.

This isn't a problem. The problem is that you are playing the game wrong. You're meant to try, wherever possible, to AVOID the guards, not to attack them. This issue is exacerbated by the tutorial, which teaches you how to take a guard down, but NOT how to sneak past them. The devs have agreed that the tutorial needs work and will hopefully address this in a near-future build. Making the Neural Disrupters more effective would weaken the focus on stealth gameplay. Saying "please fix it" for this is missing the point of the game. It's also worth mentioning that you can "pin" a guard by staying on top of them, and the KO timer doesn't count down until you move. As long as you can spare an agent to keep the guard down, they'll stay there as long as you need. This is mentioned in the tutorial, but only very quickly and you're not given a chance to test it and see it in action.

Second point: Medigel.

As mentioned before me, this is also not a problem. Your agents aren't "dead", they're just wounded and unable to move. Medigel patches them up and gets them moving again. Without medigel, you have to leave your agent behind. With it, you can progress.

Third "problem": Shalem 11: Again, you should be using his gun SPARINGLY. Not all the time. It's even more important to be careful with the gun than with disrupters, because it costs a lot to reload ($400 for ammo). You can't take the guns from guards, or their bullets, because gameplay is meant to be focused on stealth, not hunting and killing everyone. Also, in the game world, most guns are registered and locked to their users, and bullets also need registration, so you would be traceable if you took ammo from corporate security guards.

Final point: You've only played 2 hours, and it's clear that English isn't your first language. I hope you have come back to look at this thread, and that you continue to do so and see the responses from more experienced players. I also hope you give the game another look - NOT with the expectation of your early impressions being listened to, but with an open mind willing to see the game for what it IS, instead of asking it to become something else.

But now, on another post's point...

However, there currently is a glitch with basic tasers all sharing a timer if held and one is fired. 

That isn't actually true. There is a bug, but the bug is that the game always uses the left-most disrupter's cooldown. If you drop a disrupter that's on cooldown and pick it up again, you can use the next one in line. If you drop that, and have another that's off cooldown, you can use that one too.

That isn't actually true. There is a bug, but the bug is that the game always uses the left-most disrupter's cooldown. If you drop a disrupter that's on cooldown and pick it up again, you can use the next one in line. If you drop that, and have another that's off cooldown, you can use that one too.

Right. Editing....

Final point: You've only played 2 hours, and it's clear that English isn't your first language. 

What point are you making? That his English isn't as proper as yours? That your a little racist? Diet racism?

I think everyone including the original poster knows he had to learn English later in life, you don't need to bring it up as an insult. I bet his English is better than your skills in his language (or any other language for that matter). 

As long as you can understand what is being communicated I don't see the problem and that's my final point. 

What point are you making? That his English isn't as proper as yours? That your a little racist? Diet racism?

I think everyone including the original poster knows he had to learn English later in life, you don't need to bring it up as an insult. I bet his English is better than your skills in his language (or any other language for that matter). 

As long as you can understand what is being communicated I don't see the problem and that's my final point. 

The point is that the person is clearly not as familiar with English as someone learning it as a first language, and that obvious fact COMBINED WITH THE LACK OF RESPONSES FROM THEM SO FAR, makes me suspect they might not return.

Most of the posts in the thread have been negative, or at least disagreeing with the OP. It's easy for someone less familiar with English to take disagreement as hostility - it's pretty easy sometimes even for native English speakers to see unintended insults when someone disagrees with them.

It was also serving as an admission that I'm not 100% certain I was interpreting everything in the post accurately, and a disclaimer that some of what I intend as helpful advice may not be relevant or as helpful as I was hoping.

Nice try at white-knighting though. And I suppose it was a pretty good excuse to post that video, which is awesome.

Archived