What is your plan?

I'll try to get a few friends who actually own the game on Steam to play with if I can. If I can't I'll just hop on a random public server, gather a stack of grass, twigs, flint, rocks, logs, and gold if I can, try to set up a base camp that is a good distance away from the spawn or any signs of other players (untouched resources, no stumps, etc) to prevent my base from being ravaged right off the bat.

After I establish a base camp and try to hide my chests somewhere (only if there are no locks or safeguards for the chests so people can't just steal from you or blow open your chests with gunpowder if its locked) I will try to find people and establish an acquaintance with them by chatting, offering to help them with a task, or give them a small gift such as food, a few resources, etc. If they prove to be sound of mind and aren't attempting to stab me in the back, I may consider requesting an alliance.

If all goes well we can work together to build a small settlement and perhaps integrate new members to our group later on.

If I am unable to find any people who are somewhat mentally stable and aren't trying to kill me, I'll just be a hermit, build up my resources, and faff about as I normally would in singleplayer

Archived