2 quick questions

1.  Is there anywhere online that lists all the Incognita power-ups and what they do?  I understand Parasite but I am a bit baffled by the explanation for the next one I got, the name of which I forget, but its icon looks like a sort of gas cloud.  Can anyone help?

2.  It appears that my XP is maxed out at 2000.  At least, the progress bar is full and I get a message indicating that I may be maxed out.  This is distressing; does it mean I no longer get rewarded for my many noble failures?

Thanks! 

1. I assume you mean Fusion. That ability is used to grant power similar to Power Drip but it's a bit more active. You activate Incognita mode and click it on the top left to activate. It drains 5 power immediately and gives you 3 power for the next 4 turns while it's on cooldown. So basically say you start a level with 10 power. With power drip on you'd have 10-11-12-13-14-15 power; with fusion you'd go 10-5-8-11-14-17. It's basically Power Drip II : With added micromanagement.

2.  Yes that is the max currently. Presumably there'll be additional unlocks later. Previously there were six agents so two have yet to return. 

1.  Is there anywhere online that lists all the Incognita power-ups and what they do?  I understand Parasite but I am a bit baffled by the explanation for the next one I got, the name of which I forget, but its icon looks like a sort of gas cloud.  Can anyone help?

2.  It appears that my XP is maxed out at 2000.  At least, the progress bar is full and I get a message indicating that I may be maxed out.  This is distressing; does it mean I no longer get rewarded for my many noble failures?

Thanks! 

I was also looking for a wiki but it seems incredibly out of date. Is there a way we as a community could all have power to update it? I feel much more information would come from a collaborative where everyone can edit and add. I have no idea how to construct such a thing though, sadly. =(

I was also looking for a wiki but it seems incredibly out of date. Is there a way we as a community could all have power to update it? I feel much more information would come from a collaborative where everyone can edit and add. I have no idea how to construct such a thing though, sadly. =(

Ask on the wiki end. 

Archived